How to Fix iMessage waiting for Activation problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
iMessage waiting activation isn't a very rare problem and you may come across it the course of using your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus device. so it'd be imperative that you simply learn how to fix such problems whether or not you're facing it at the moment. you also need to learn how to activate iMessage if the iMessages aren't performing on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.
In our guide, you'll learn how to activate iMessage just in case your iMessage isn't working. However, it's never easy to begin explaining from scratch how to activate iMessage when it's not working on your device.
The internet is full of solutions to the iMessage problem but not all of them are effective and you may realize that in the finish you still face the iMessage waiting activation problem.
What to do Before Fixing the I message Waiting Activation Issue
You need to check a number of things before you try to fix the I message problem on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.
- Ensure that your number is listed the correct number on the device. you'll be able to check from the highest of the contact list where it's written My number or go to the Settings and Check from the Phone section, My number and then Enter Your number.
- Ensure the date and time are correct. will have the option of choosing to set automatically which will make sure that the time is set basing on the time zone of your device location.
- Check for network issues like Wi-Fi problems that may cause iMessage activation to be unsuccessful
- Contact your wireless supplier for help sand to make sure that the device supports iMessages. The wireless provide will verify if there are any settings in place such as blocks or filters that might be hindering the I message activation and it's also the simplest way to learn how to activate iMessage
Sign In and Sign Out with your Apple ID
you'll be able to solve the iMessage activation issue by simply signing out then logging in again in your Apple ID. To do this,
- Go to Settings and open Message. Scroll down and click on Send and Receive
- Tap Apple ID and then Sign Out
- Now switch off iMessage and after a little while, turn On/Off Wi-Fi and then switch back on the iMessage.
Type in your Apple ID details and try reactivating iMessage
Check the airplane Mode
You can also quite simply fix the iMessage waiting activation by turning On and Off the airplane Mode.
- Go to your Settings and choose Messages then turn off the iMessage. you will also need to disable FaceTime
- Turn On the airplane Mode which will turn off the Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi and then head back to the iMessage and turn it On
- If you haven’t added an Apple ID you'll be prompted for it
- Once again, go to the Settings and switch Off airplane mode.
- A Notification will be displayed that says, “ Carrier may charge for SMS” simply choose OK and proceed
- If not then go back to iMessage, turn it Of then turn it back On
Reset or Restore your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus
If none of the solutions so far have yielded positive results and you still need to fix the iMessage waiting for activation problems then try to reset or restore your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus using this guide how to Reset or Restart iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus. the location settings Ned to be reset after which you can now reset or restore the iPhone. Once you finish resetting or restoring your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus, login using your Apple ID and then set up iMessages afresh.