Deleting Songs From iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 plus
There are house owners of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus that will be interested in knowing how they can delete songs off their device. It’s very simple to delete songs from your device, and it'll only take a few minutes for you to do even without a pc.
You can simply delete songs for your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus without having to connect your device to a pc. Follow the guidelines below to know how you'll be able to delete songs from your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.
Deleting songs on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Switch on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus
- Click on the Music app
- Search for the song you want to delete
- Click on more choices located on the right side of your screen.
- Click on Delete
- When asked, click Delete [Purchased or Playlist] to confirm your selection
How you'll be able to delete all songs on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone device
- Locate Settings
- Click on General
- Click on Storage & iCloud Usage.
- Click on Manage Storage and wait for a few minutes for the list of your phone apps to appear
- Click on the Music app; you'll be able to now click on the Edit icon placed in the top right corner and click on ‘All Songs’ if you are willing to delete all the songs on your device
- To confirm your choice, click on the Delete button
Making use of the steps above will teach you how you'll be able to delete songs on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus to have more space.