Does The Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Have An Alarm Clock
Early to bed, early to rise, keeps a man healthy, wealthy and wise. What keeps a man awake? His Alarm Clock. The question is does your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Have an Alarm Clock? Yes it has. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Alarm clock is wonderful for waking you up or reminding you of an important event. It also has a great snooze feature for those Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 users who loves travelling and in need of a remedy in waking them up on time especially on a hotel.
In this article, we will teach you how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app with it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
To create a new alarm open the Clock app > Alarm> then tap on the “+” sign in the upper right hand corner. Set the options below to your desired settings.
- Use the up/down arrows to set the alarm. When that time comes, the alarm will sound. Make sure you pay attention to the AM/PM option!
- ALARM REPEAT
- Choose to have the alarm sound daily at the desired time. Simply tap the days of the week you want the alarm to sound. Be sure to choose the Repeat Weekly option.
- ALARM TYPE
- Choose whether you’d like a sound as the alarm notification, or vibration, or both!
- ALARM TONE
- Choose the sound you’d like to play if you’re using an audio alert
- ALARM VOLUME
- Use your finger to drag the slider – the further to the right you drag it, the louder the alert will be.
- The snooze feature has a toggle switch. Tap it to choose whether you’d like the option to snooze the alarm. You can additionally set the interval for the alert – how long after you hit snooze would you like the alarm to alert you again? Choose how many minutes you’d like to wait as well as how many times you’d like to be able to snooze.
- Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds
Setting the Snooze Feature
For those that want to turn on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, just go to the alarm menu. Then touch and hold the alarm you want to delete and touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use touch the “Clock.”