How To Block Spam Calls On iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
Spam phone calls can be quite irritating and this precisely why you need to learn how to block such calls on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. You may have other reasons as to why you need to block spam phone calls from unsolicited callers on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus especially now that we are getting lots of telemarketers and spammers contacting individuals on their smartphone.
Use the steps below to block a specific number that has been bothering you with spam calls or use the Hiya app to block any spam calls. Hiya is an app which was designed to block spam calls contained in a large data pool of spam callers.
Blocking Spam Calls Using Hiya App
- From our mobile App store, download Hiya
- Install and launch the app then choose your country.
- The next step is to enter your mobile phone number then tap on next.
- Wait for the confirmation code to be sent to you then key it in.
- Now go to the settings preferences and configure it accordingly.
- From your home screen, launch the Settings app and select Phone
- Locate and tap on the settings for call blocking and identification.
- Now complete the process by turning on Hiya.
Blocking Spam Calls on Your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Power on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Go to the home screen and select on Phone App
- Tap on Recent Calls
- Browse your calls to find the number you would like to block and then tap on the info button.
- From the info options, scroll down and select Block this Caller
- To confirm your action, select Block Contact.
Blocking Texts on Your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Switch on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Select the Messages App from your device home screen
- Locate and tap on the Message Thread of the person you would like to block.
- Select the number of phone contact of that particular person and then tap the info button
- Once again scroll to the bottom of the info page and choose the option to Block this caller
- Confirm by tapping on Block Contact
Blocking Contacts on your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- As usual we start by switching on our iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus smartphones
- Once powered on, let’s head directly to the home screen and tap on open the Settings app.
- From here, we shall select either the Message, Phone or FaceTime
- Choose the option named Blocked
- Let us now opt to Add New which will enable us to a new blocked contact
- The rest is up to you to choose the contact you would like to Block from your contact list and simply tap on their name.