Stepping in an unknown territory is very hard, but with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus’s Indoor Maps, you’ll be able to hunt your favorite item in an uncharted mall. Apple Maps have been iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users for years now, and with iOS 11’s newest update, we are now able to find our way inside establishments such as malls, convention centers or airports with Indoor Maps. In this article, we will be teaching you how to find your way inside big establishments using your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to Find Indoor Maps in Apple Maps
- Open Apple Maps App
- Type the establishment you are in at the Search Box
- Click the Look Inside Badge on that establishment
- Zoom in to find your way in
- Type on the Search Box if there’s a particular stall or boutiques you want to find
- For Multiple Floor establishments, Click on the number button located at the top right corner
The process in accessing the Indoor Maps is super easy. Now, you’re able to find your favorite restaurant branch or your favorite spa inside a shopping center you never have gone to!