One of the major concerns of Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Users is the slow WiFi connection in their iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. An example of a slow WiFi speed on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is when you use apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp and many of the icons and pictures look gray, which either don’t come up at all, or takes a long time to load.
A main reason that the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus WiFi connection is slow is because of a weak WiFi signal that no longer can connect the smartphone to the Internet.
But when the WiFi signal is strong and the WiFi is still slow, this can be a frustrating problem and we can help you fix it. Below are some suggestions on how to fix Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus WiFi problem.
How to iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus slow WiFi problems:
- Factory Reset Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Switching DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Changing the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
In most cases, the above solutions will help solve the slow WiFi problem on the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. But if for some reason the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus WiFi is still slow, completing a “wipe cache partition” should fix the WiFi issue. This method deletes no data from the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the iOS recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cache.
How to fix slow wifi on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
Select on Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Then select on Manage Storage. After that tap an item in Documents and Data. Then slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete. Finally tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.