During the Renaissance era, sending your locations to someone takes weeks to months before they know your exact location. Now with just a flick of a button, you can let your friends and family know where you are at the moment in a matter of seconds! You can use iMessage to send text, emojis, pictures, videos and MAPS! And for iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users, OTFeed will be schooling you on how to send your current location via maps on iMessage.
Sharing maps on iMessage in iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus allows your friends and family to locate you at any given time of the day. The steps below will show you how you can share map directions very quickly and easily on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to send Map locations and directions on iMessage with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- From the Home screen, open the Maps app.
- Select on the location you want to share (If you want to share you current location, select on the location arrow to find your current location.)
- Select on the Share button.
- Select on Message.
- Type the person’s name that you want to share the location with.
- Select on Send.