Share It is a phenomenal app that is used on the Android platform. You’re able to instantly transfer files between two Android devices. This is done chiefly over WiFi. iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users have their own version – called AirDrop. it’s an awesome way to share files between two Apple smartphones, or devices. iOS 11 features a new manner to set up AirDrop. Thankfully, we will be teaching you how transfer files with it on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to turn on and manage AirDrop in iOS 11
The process is slightly different that what you may have predicted.
- Access your Control Center
- Go to the wireless control via your Home button
- Tap AirDrop
- Determine who can send or receive things from you
How to share files with AirDrop on iOS 11
Fortunately, this process hasn’t changed – but we’ll still outline it for you.
- Access whichever app you would like to share something from.
- Tap your selection
- Hit Share
- Send it to whoever you’d like.
You’ll be able to send files between friends and family with ease now! Happy sharing!