How you'll be able to Delete picture And Videos Messages On iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plusThe new iPhone 8 comes with an excellent message app that makes it possible to share emojis, pictures, videos with your friends and colleagues. It’s known that it's impossible to delete messages that have been sent already to your smartphone. but with new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus, it's been made possible to delete all messages at once or to select specific messages that you simply need to delete from a thread of messages.
This innovation makes it better than having to reset your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus to wipe off all messages from your iPhone. Also, it additionally helps in freeing up a lot of memory space by deleting unimportant messages that contain media files that have been shared. you'll be able to make use of the guidelines below to wipe off and delete all messages that are on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus.
Deleting messages in the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus Messages app
- Switch on your smartphone
- Locate the ‘Messages’ app
- Click on the chat that you simply need to delete the media file from.
- Click on Details located at the top right of your screen
- Click on the “Attachments Section” tap and hold on one of the pictures or videos
- Click on ‘More.’
- Tap on the pictures and videos that you simply are willing to delete
- Click on the “Delete button.”
- Click on the confirm button that you simply wish to delete the media files
By making use of the steps outlined above, you should know how you'll be able to delete specific messages and all the messages on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 plus to give you a lot of memory space to save files that are more necessary.