Set Homepage On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Setting your Favorite Website as your Homepage in your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus saves up the time in typing them. Habitually, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users manually open their Internet browser, may it be Google Chrome, Firefox or the standard Safari web browser on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
In this article, we will teach you some tricks on how to make things faster when browsing the web. Changing the homepage on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will result to opening your favorite website on your browser first thing as you open it. Here’s a step by step instruction on how to set homepage on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How to set homepage on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus home screen
This entire shortcut and trick on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus only takes a few seconds, and is very simple. Follow these step-by-step directions:
- Make sure your device is on – either the Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Find the Safari app and tap to open it
- Go to the website you want to set as your homepage – type it into the address bar and click enter
- There’s an arrow and box icon at the bottom of the screen – a SHARE icon – tap it
- Then rename name the icon and select on “Add” that’s in the top right corner of the screen.
After following the steps from above, you can change the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus homepage. Once the homepage has been changed, it’ll always show up when you open a new tab in your browser.