We suggest that you know how to get free call ringtone downloads to use as different ringtone options if you own the Apple iPhone X. The reason to create a custom call ringtone on the Apple iPhone is to make things more personal, and will also allow you to know who’s calling without having to look at your phone.
The good thing is that you can customize these ringtones either for an individual or all of your contacts. You can quickly set custom ringtones for calls, texts, alerts and other notifications without any problems. Below are instructions on how you can get to the default ringtone on the Apple iPhone X.
How to Download Free Call Ringtones on Apple iPhone XYou can quickly create custom ringtones on the Apple iPhone X without any issues. It’s important to note that it’s a good idea to update your Tunes to the latest version. The steps below will help you set custom ringtones on the Apple iPhone X.
- Go to iTunes.
- Select the song you want as the ringtone
- Adjust the length of the song by modifying the start and stop times. (To do this ctrl-click or right-click the song you wish to use and click on Get Info from the drop-down list)
- Set the song as an AAC version. (Ctrl-click or Right-click the same song and then select on Create AAC Version)
- Copy the new song file & delete the old song file
- Change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r” by clicking on the file’s name
- Add data to iTunes
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes to get the song on your smartphone
- Set the song as a ringtone. (Select the Settings> tap on Sounds > select on Ringtone and finally choose the song you want to use)
Once you follow the instructions from above, you will know how to change a particular ringtone for one individual contact on your Apple iPhone X. With this guide, any phone contact you customize will have its custom ringtone while all other contacts will use the standard default ringtone.