Audio Not Loud On iPhone X SolvedEver had that experience when someone is calling you and you are having a lot of difficulty figuring out on what the other person is saying on the phone no matter how loudly he says it. And then you go check your signal and it shows that you have full bars. If this is the case, the problem is not with the signal but the audio on your iPhone X. The good news is you are not alone, as so many users have also been experiencing it also. And the better news would be that it can be easily fixed by trying a couple of simple fixes to address the audio issues on your iPhone X.
These steps listed below are designed to address each specific cause that can affect the audio quality of the calls you are making or receiving on your phone. If you are not sure which fix to use, it is recommended that you try each and everyone of them until you find the solution to your problem. This is because without any exact diagnosis, you really can’t figure out the exact problem unless you try them all at least once so that you can figure out what to do next.
How to fix iPhone X audio not working
- What you want to do first is to check and make sure that your iPhone X is turned off, after you have turned off your iPhone X, you can now remove the SIM card from the sim tray of the device and then putting it back again after a few moments and then finally powering on the smartphone.
- If you live in a place where there is a lot of dust particles or there are a lot of animals running around, then the possible cause of the audio issues would be that there are dust and debris stuck to your microphone which results in bad audio quality when making or receiving calls.
- The Bluetooth can sometimes interfere with the audio of your iPhone X, so to be sure that it will not affect the audio on your calls, better turn it off beforehand so you won’t have to keep wondering if the problem is the Bluetooth.
- Wiping the cache of your smartphone can also be a great way to fix the audio problem on your iPhone X.
- When all else fails, putting your iPhone X into Recovery Mode is your Hail Mary play when you are looking for a fix on the audio problem of your iPhone X.
The given solutions above should be more than enough to help you fix the audio problems on your iPhone X. If it still persists, the best thing that you can do afterwards would be to have your iPhone X checked by a professional. That way, you won’t have to stumble around trying to figure what the root cause of all your audio difficulties when making or receiving calls. With that said, if the audio still has not gotten any better, then you need to have your iPhone X replaced immediately.