Majority of the Samsung Note 8 smartphone users don't know how to use or add the compass feature on their smartphone that they recently purchased. ways on how to calibrate the compass Note 8 are going to be demonstrated below. From that time onward, you'll have the capacity to utilize your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Compass feature.
Calibrating the Compass Note 8:
- Be absolutely sure that your Samsung Note 8 is turned on
- Select the telephone application once you're on the home page
- The keypad should also be switched on
- Type in *#0*#
- Select the “sensor” tile
- Check for the “Magnetic Sensor”
- The axis ought to be fully moved for your Samsung Note 8
- Calibrate your smartphone by moving the compass sensor
- Keep on tapping the back button with the goal that the service can be left.
After you follow the method above, you'd now be ready to calibrate compass on Samsung Note 8.