The iPhone X boasts some of the fastest charging time ever on the market. When the charging capability of the phone is not up to par with the slated standard set by Apple, it would be logical to assume that something is probably wrong with either your iPhone X, the battery or the charger itself. Now before you panic and go out and buy another charger or worse buy a new phone, it would be wise to consult these guides to see if your phone can still be saved from its blight.
These are some of the most common reasons why your iPhone X won’t charge properly. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- The connectors on the device is most likely to either be bent, broken or pushed in
- Phone probably has a major defect.
- The battery could be damaged.
- The power brick or charger could be faulty.
- If you are lucky, this could just be a temporary phone problem.
- Phone is malfunctioning.