Learning to copy on your Apple iPhone X can be very helpful in many ways. Copy features on the Apple iPhone X are proven fast, effective and powerful, but these features is a little hard to find. All of these features basically work the same way as it would with your Windows PC or Mac. With the cut, copy and paste feature, you can copy them from a text to an email, highlight and even remove words. The guidelines below serves you the most efficient method to copy on the Apple iPhone X.
How to Copy on iPhone X
The best way to copy, cut or paste on the Apple iPhone X is to
- Select the text that you want to copy, cut, or paste
- Then press and hold on the text you want to edit
- After you long press the text, a menu bar will appear at the top of the screen, with options saying select all, cut, copy, and paste
- Select on the tool you want to use for the text
- Note If you’re using these tools while browsing the Internet on the iPhone X, you have the option of sharing the text with the iOS share button, or even do a quick Google Search with the search magnifying glass
- Drag the tabs through the desired text that you want to copy, and you’re done
- Then you can quickly copy it, and paste later with the same long press
- When you’re in an empty text field, just long press to open a pop-up saying “paste” and select paste to add the selected text that you have copied from before
Another option is to select all, cut to remove sentences, and use the cut, copy and paste hidden tools in many other ways. After some time, you’ll start being a power users of the cut, copy and paste feature as they become very useful.