Creating folders on the LG V30 is a great way to organize apps and streamline the amount of objects that can be seen on the home screen of your smartphone. This will result in a reduction of junk and clutter. There are a couple of different ways to create folders on the LG V30. The following instructions will walk you through a step-by-step process on how to create folders for icons and widgets on the LG V30.
The most convenient and quickest way to create a new folder on the LG V30 is to place the chosen app on top of another app that you want to have in the same folder. Do this same process with the apps that you want to be in the same folder as the previous ones. After the two apps are placed on top of each other, a folder name will show up below. After this folder name shows up, you can let go of the app and change the name of the folder that you just created. The method below is a valid alternative for those who want to know how to create multiple folders on the LG V30.
How to create a new folder
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Hold down on an app on the Home screen.
- Drag the app to the top of the screen and place it on the New Folder option.
- Rename the New Folder to your liking.
- Press Done on the keyboard.
- Drag other apps that you want to be added to this folder by just following steps 1-5.