Learn how to get free music downloads for iPhone X through iTunes with this in-depth guide. Follow the steps listed in this guide and never pay for another iTunes song again.
Downloading music from iTunes the standard way can be a pain – you have to pay for each album or each song, and building up a library can be very expensive. In this guide, we’ll show you an alternative way to add music to your iTunes for free.
Simply follow the steps listed below and you’ll be able to get free music downloads on your iPhone X in no time.
How to get free music downloads for Apple iPhone XIt’s fairly easy to learn how to download free music to your iPhone X. Just follow each step below:
- Open iTunes on a PC/Mac and update it to the latest version.
- Select a song you’d like to download. (The preview here will only last 30 seconds)
- Create the start and stop times on the song. (You can do this by right-clicking the song you want and clicking ‘Get Info’ from the drop-down box.)
- You next need to create an AAC version. (Right-click the song again and click ‘Create AAC Version’)
- Copy the new file and then delete the old version.
- Before you can add it to iTunes, you must change the extension. (Select the file name, and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”)
- Next, add the file to iTunes.
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes.
- Your song will be added to your iPhone. (Optionally go to Settings > ringtone and select the new song to make it a ringtone.)
Please note that this guide allows you to create 30 second song snippets to listen to and turn into ringtones. If you follow the steps above, you’ll be changing your ringtone for one specific contact.
This guide was mainly designed to help you create your own 30 second free song snippets for ringtones without having to pay for the song through iTunes. It adds customization to your device and gives you a way to assign custom ringtones to different people.