One of the most common fixes to problems associated with the LG V30 is to perform a factory reset. Doing a factory reset is quite beneficial for your LG V30 because you get a new leash on the device, making your phone more responsive as if it was just opened right out of the box.The following steps below will guide you on how to get your LG V30 back to factory settings.
It is noteworthy to mention that before you perform a factory reset on an LG V30, it is highly recommended that you make a backup of all your phone’s contents to avoid any loss of important data. The most optimum way to backup your LG V30 is by going to Settings and then selecting Backup & Reset.
How to Hard Reset LG 20 Method 1:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is switched off.
- Next, press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power simultaneously until you see the LG logo.
- Then, by pressing the Volume down button choose the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to pick it.
- Now, by pressing the Volume down button highlight Yes – delete all user data and then press the Power button to pick it.
- After that, tap on the option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset LG V30 Method 2:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- When you get to the Home Screen, go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Press Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice press Erase everything.