Apple has fix a couple of software problems and also put in brand new features for iOS 11. One main feature is Text Message Forwarding on iOS 11 on the iPhone. text message forwarding ios 11 mirrors text messages that are sent to the iPhone in the text Message application on the iPad or Mac.
It is important to keep in mind that Text Message Forwarding makes you use your identical Apple ID on both the iPhone or iPad for Text Message Forwarding to function the right way, you need to sign into FaceTime with your Apple ID.
If you want use text message forwarding ios 11, you must put your email address to iMessage and use the FaceTime with the Apple ID/Cloud. Take a look at the instructions below in order to assist you if you can’t activate iOS 11 Text Message Forwarding.
How to Enable Text Message Forwarding on iOS 11:
- Go the iPhone’s Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and select “Use your Apple ID for iMessage”.
- Enter your Apple ID user name and password. Then iOS allows you to enable iMessage with an email associated with your Apple ID, in addition to your phone number.
- Select an email address to enable it and then choose Next.
- Back at the iMessage settings, select Text Message Forwarding.
- Messages on the Mac or iPad opens automatically and creates a one-time verification code.
- Input this code into your iPhone, as shown below.
You can use the same instructions above in order to turn on Text Message Forwarding on your Apple devices. You do not need Bluetooth to use Text Message Forwarding and you do not need the same Wi-Fi networks for your devices.