You may want to know how to change lock screen on your phone for those that own an iPhone X. Just like any other mobile devices, the iPhone X smartphone has options for you to use, manage, and customize screen or display settings, in which you can set preferences to make the screen appear the way you want.
Your iPhone X comes with Apple’s default wallpaper on the Lock screen and learning how to change the wallpaper on the iPhone is easy to do and will only take a few minutes to complete. Below are instructions on how to improve wallpaper on Apple iPhone X.
How to Change iPhone X Wallpaper From the Phone Settings
- Turn on your iPhone
- Go to settings
- Browse and select on Wallpaper
- You’ll be able to pick any Wallpaper
- Here you can cull from the list of pre-installed wallpapers or take another image that you have saved on the iPhone X
- Select the set button after deciding on the photo that you want to use
- You’ll have the option to set it on the Home Screen, Lock Screen, or Both