For those that own the OnePlus 3T, you may want to know the process behind the OnePlus 3T and how to change lock screen. It’s important to know that there can be several different ways to do this and we’ll explain them below. It’s a good idea to add different widgets and icons to the lockscreen to make the OnePlus 3T more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the OnePlus 3T as well.
If you go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the OnePlus 3T.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.
How To Change Lock Screen OnePlus 3TLike the OnePlus 3T, the process is similar to change the OnePlus 3T wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the OnePlus 3T has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your OnePlus 3T. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.