Changing the OnePlus 5T lock screen is a great way to personalize your device and make it more functional. You can change the lock screen in several different ways. You can add various widgets or icons with a customized lock screen. For more info, see the instructions below.
In your Settings tap on “Lock screen.” You’ll find a variety of options for customizing the behavior of your lock screen.
- Dual Clock: Displays current and home time zones (useful while traveling)
- Clock Size: Increase or decrease the display size for better readability
- Show the Date: Toggle date display on or off
- Camera Shortcut: Allow you to unlock the camera instantly
- Owner Information: Personal identification like name and company to display on lock screen
- Unlock Effect: Choose from a variety of animation effects for getting into and out of the lock screen
- Additional Info: Add or remove weather or other info
OnePlus 5T: Lock Screen CustomizationTo add or remove items from your Lock Screen, simply press and hold on your Home screen in any area that doesn’t have an icon. A screen will display with an edit mode that lets you customize wallpaper, add or install widgets and change home screen settings. Select “Wallpaper,” and then “Lock screen.”
The OnePlus 5T features a few stock wallpapers for the lock screen. However, if you can’t find the wallpaper that you want, you can select any image from your OnePlus 5T storage. Just tap on Set Wallpaper once you’ve located the appropriate image.
You’ll be able to change lock screen on OnePlus 5T and make your smartphone more customizable after you follow the instructions above.