Sometimes we do get tired of the music playlist on our phone, or iPhone storage is full that we have replaced the old songs with a new music playlist. You may want to know how to remove songs from your phone if you own an iPhone.
The process of deleting songs from iPhone is easy and straightforward; it will only take a few minutes to complete the process without using your computer. Below is a quicker way to help you delete songs on your iPhone X.
How to Delete Songs on iPhone X
- Turn on your iPhone
- Open the Music app
- Search for the song you want to remove
- Click the More Options icon on the right side of your screen
- Click Delete
- Tap Delete to confirm when prompted
How to Delete All Songs on iPhone X
- Turn on your iPhone X
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Click on Storage and iCloud usage
- Click Manage Storage and then wait until you get a list of your phone apps
- Select Music, then click Edit at the top right corner to get rid of all your music
- Finally, click on the Delete button
You should now be able to remove songs on your phone to help clear space using the steps above.