The screen mirror functionality on the iPhone X is a one-of-a-kind feature, the likes of which can only been seen when you are using either a PC or a Mac. There are a couple of different processes that you can go about in utilizing the iPhone X to screen mirror so that it can display to a TV.
The steps on how to screen mirror is so easy that even a little toddler can do it without any supervision. All you need to do is to follow a couple of steps, and if it is done with the proper software, then you are good to go. The instructions laid out below are purposely made to teach you the way of the two distinct techniques on how to link the screen mirror feature on the iPhone X to a TV.
You can connect the iPhone X screen mirror to a TV with two methods; hard-wired or wireless.
Connect iPhone X to TV: Wireless ConnectionTo connect the iPhone X to TV with wireless connection, you’ll need to have an Apple TV.
- First and foremost, you need to purchase an Apple TV and an HDMI cable.
- Next is to link the Apple TV to your wireless network and begin using the AirPlay feature.
- Begin playing a video (using the Videos app, YouTube, Safari, etc).
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal Control Centre.
- Click the AirPlay icon and then click Apple TV.
- Click outside of Control Centre to remove it and tap Play to continue watching the movie.
- Look for the AirPlay icon in apps.
Connect iPhone X to TV: Hard-wired ConnectionWith these quick and easy steps, you yourself you can properly connect your Smartphone to your HDTV without a hitch.
- Get your Lightning Digital AV Adapter and HDMI cable
- Plug the HDMI cable into your TV
- Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the Digital AV Adapter
- Connect the Digital AV Adaptor into the lightning port of your iPhone X