LG phone owners may want to learn how to disable popup alerts on Android Nougat. A new type of notification, “Heads-up notifications,” gives a larger text and image that appears at the top of the status bar. Some find it likable and efficient while others may want to learn how to disable this type of alert on LG V30.
This feature is causing irritation to some and may want to learn how to stop this looper alerts from appearing on your LG V30 alerts on Android Nougat, we’ll explain below on how to do this.
How to Repair LG V30 No Looper Alerts
- Switch on your phone
- Work towards the Settings
- Select “Sound & notification”
- Tap on “App notifications”
- Select the application you wish to end receiving notifications from
- Shift the toggle to OFF (from blue to gray)