A lot of LG V30 users have been reporting failures of the sound on their phone. These audio issues are especially noticeable when they’re making or receiving calls, which of course makes a phone conversation impossible.
In this article, we will be giving you some fixes for the volume issues with your LG V30. Please take note that after you have done all of the tips we’ll be giving you below, we highly suggest that you contact the vendor to get a replacement unit. So without further ado, here are the steps in solving the volume issues of your LG V30:
LG V30 Volume / Audio Issues Solutions:
- Shut down your Smartphone. Afterwards, pull out the sim card then put it back in again
- Please consider that dust, debris or dirt could have stuck on your LG V30’s speaker. What you can do is to clean it with compressed air and see if this fixes the issue
- The audio issue might be caused by your Bluetooth. Disable your Bluetooth connection and check if this fixes the audio issue
- Next, the mother of solutions in fixing all kinds of smartphone issues- wiping up your cache. To do this, please go to the guide on how to wipe the LG V30 cache.
- Lastly, enter your LG V30 into Recovery Mode