A bad connection on your LG V30 is not only frustrating, but very limiting in the capabilities you can perform on your smartphone. Everything from your email, apps and web browsers are impacted by a slow internet connection.
The main culprit of internet lag is a poor signal connection likely caused by WiFi. If you’re experiencing this, follow the below steps to fix the issue to turn off WiFi and use only Cellular Data.
Change WiFi Settings on LG V30:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Next is to open the Menu.
- Then, press on the Settings icon.
- After which, tap Connections.
- And then, press Wi-Fi.
- Finally, toggle the ON/OFF slider to turn the WiFi OFF.
Another issue with internet lag is caused by your cache being overhauled. To fix this, you’ll want to clear out your internet cache:
How to Wipe Cache Partition on LG V30:
- Select Settings > General > Storage > Internal Storage
- The process takes a few minutes to compile the data, be patient.
- Once loaded, select Cached data
- Lastly, tap Clear
- The process is complete when the screen refreshes and Cached data is no longer selectable