The iPhone X comes with tons of cool new features and improvements, but sadly, like other smartphones, it comes with its own set of problems and one of them is the WiFi problem. Some issues reported by iPhone X users include slow WiFi speed.
Weak WiFi signal can be the reason for slow internet connections. However, it can be a frustrating problem when the WiFi signal is high, and the speed is still slow, but you don’t have to worry; we have instructions for fixing WiFi problems on Apple iPhone X.
Options to Fix Apple iPhone X WiFi Speed Issues
- Factory Reset Apple iPhone
- Turning Wifi Off and back On
- Resetting the Router/Modem
- Changing from DHCP to Static Connection
- Switching the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Switching broadcast channels on the router
- Adjusting the Router/Modem Settings
- Upgrading speed through your ISP
These methods will fix most wifi speed issues. However, you can complete a “wipe cache partition” to fix the slow WiFi issue if for some reason the iPhone X WiFi is still slow. This method preserves all of your data. All data like videos, photos, and messages are secured and not deleted. You can carry out “Wipe Cache Partition” in the iOS recovery mode.