For those that own the new LG V30, you probably already know about the great new camera on your smartphone. A cool trick that you can use on your LG V30 is to quickly open camera directly from the lock screen. This cool shortcut allows you to skip having to go to the home screen and then open the Camera app. With this advanced hack you can get right to the camera and make sure you get that perfect picture. Below we’ll explain how to use the lock screen camera shortcut on the LG V30.
The fastest way you can add a camera shortcut on the LG V30 is to turn on your smartphone and open the Settings app and then tap on by device, then choose Lock screen and then turn on “Shortcuts.” Once you’ve gotten to that screen, you’ll be able to add different widgets to your lock screen, and the camera widget is one that you can add.
After you’ve put the camera shortcut on the LG V30 lock screen, you should test it out to make sure it works correctly. There’s also another way that you can access the camera directly from the lock screen and the directions below we’ll teach you how to do it.
How to add camera lock screen shortcut:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Next is to go to the Settings app.
- Now, go to the Device tab and tap the “Lock Screen” settings.
- After that, on the Swipe Options, make sure to tick the “Camera Shortcut” option
- Then, visit the lock screen where you can see the Camera shortcut located on the bottom right of the screen.
- Finally, press and hold your finger on the camera icon and swipe in any direction until the Camera application is launched