Hyper lapse or what we commonly refer to as time lapse videos are getting well known as far as sharing of the same is concerned on social media. The best part of it is that you do not have to install any third party application in order to take time lapse videos on Samsung Note 8 because your smartphone now has the filming mode present in it.
In order to use the hyper lapse, all you need to do is to launch this mode from the Camera application settings. Before using the time lapse, there are some essential steps that are simple and easy which you need to follow and we would be assisting you by walking you through these steps of turning the camera application from the default filming mode to the time lapse mode.
Before you hurry into turning it on and you become less satisfied with the filming speed. Just be a little patient as we would prescribe you that method for recording in hyper lapse which would take just a couple of moments and change the speed from the Automatic default setting, to one of the speeds available: 4x, 8x, 16x or 32x. To get to that speed, you should:
How To Record Time Lapse Videos On Samsung Note 8:
- Get to the Home screen;
- Click on the Camera application;
- Set the camera in the picture mode;
- Move to the base left side of the screen;
- Click on the button named Mode;
- In the setting menu with accessible camera modes that will open up, click on time lapse;
- Click on Select Speed and choose any speed you wish to use from the ones previously mentioned;
- As soon as you’re ready and prepared, tap the Record button and begin recording the best time lapse videos by recording on your mobile phone.