How to fix no sound iPhone X
- What you need to do first is to check if your iPhone X is turned off. After that, remove the SIM card from the SIM tray, and then inserting it again and then switch on the device.
- One of the main causes of these issues is because of a lot of dirt or dust particles that are stuck and impeding the microphone. You solve this by dislodging the debris from the microphone with a some kind of compressed air. When you are done doing that, check once more if the iPhone X audio problem is fixed.
- Now, these sound issues can oftentimes be traced to the Bluetooth. So, double check to see if you have turned off the Bluetooth device. After that, see if this resolved the sound problem on the iPhone X.
- One other way with which you can most likely repair the sound problem is by wiping the cache of your iPhone X.
- It is also recommended that you place the iPhone X in Recovery Mode.