Your iPhone X is a smart device, but your printer might be smart too. If it’s an AirPrint-enabled model, you have no reason not to use it for printing documents stored on the iPhone, through a Wi-Fi connection. These days, even the computers use a wireless connection with their printers, so, who’s to say you can’t do it from your iPhone as well?
Epson, HP, Lexmark and many other great printers out there are AirPrint-enabled models. And with the wireless printing guide for iPhone being so straightforward, you’re almost ready to get started. Remember we’re not just talking about text documents – be it from editing apps or email apps or whatever – but also about pictures, graphics, PDFs and any other types of content that can be typically printed on a computer. You can do it all from your iPhone X as well.
Read the steps listed below and let us know if there’s anything that doesn’t seem clear enough. We bet it won’t be, but still, we’re here for you!
To print documents from the iPhone X via Wi-Fi
- Begin by launching the app with your document;
- As you’ve opened the document that needs to be printed, look for the Share icon;
- Select the Share icon and you will see, among the other options, a button labeled as Print;
- Tap on it and then, tap on one of the AirPrint enabled printers associated with this option;
- Make the required adjustments, like the number of copies and whatever else will seem relevant to you;
- Finally, tap the Print button one more time before it begins.