LG V30 owners might wonder how to customize their very own text message ringtones. It’s relevant to learn about the sound texting preference of V30 because you may want to have an alarm or text that will alert you about a particular task, set up a text for a specific person, and a lot more. Below we’ll clarify how one can change the LG V30’s default ringtone.
How to Switch Out Text Message Ringtone on LG V30The procedure to create and add unique text message audio alerts for various respective contacts is simple on the LG V30. You can choose custom tones for text messages from individual contacts. Here’s how to choose custom text alert sounds:
- Enable the LG V30 by turning it on
- Open the Dialer app
- Find and pick the contact you desire to alter
- To edit the contact, select the pen-shaped icon
- Then press the “Ringtone” button
- All your ringtones will appear in a popup window
- Find and pick the sound you wish to apply as a ringtone
- Hit “Add” if the ringtone you picked isn’t listed and locate it in your device storage, then select it
The procedure above should alter the particular ringtone on your LG V30 for one specific contact. The standard default tone from settings will be used for all other calls, and customized contacts will have their own sounds. This will enable you to identify who’s calling without even glancing at your LG V30.