The Safari browser goes slow on the iPhone X if you use your iPhone to surf the web a lot because it saves a lot of pages which occupy plenty of space. For those that use Safari on the iPhone X, it could be a great idea to know how to remove or delete some favorites from Safari.
The good news is that the Apple iPhone X Safari has a favorites feature that allows you to save essential pages. Below are instructions on how you can remove favorites from Safari on iPhone X.
How to Delete or Remove Favorites on Apple iPhone X Safari
- Launch Safari on the iPhone
- Tap on the Bookmarks icon
- Again, tap on Bookmarks icon. All your saved web links will appear under Favorites
- Tap on Edit at the screen bottom right corner
- Tap the Minus sign icon located to the left of the bookmark name
- Tap on Delete (on the right) to confirm
- Tap on Done bottom right