Just in case you are using a Samsung Note 8 there is an incredible feature of including a signature to every text you send. A few people love utilizing signatures with every one of their messages. Also, on the off chance that you can do it with your emails, notwithstanding when you are sending them from a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone, you should be able to do it with text messages too.
The latest Samsung Note 8 enables you to include a custom signature that would be automatically imputed all your instant messages which are incredible features for each of the texts you’ll be sending to your business contacts.
Sadly, the new Android operating system for a few gadgets never again allows you attach this type of message signature automatically. However, with this style we are going to demonstrate to you, you will have the capacity to do it in the blink of an eye.
How to Add Signature to Text Messages On Samsung Note 8:
- Get to the Home screen of your mobile phone;
- Go through the Application Menu;
- Head to the Settings segment;
- Access the Language and Input menu;
- Select the Samsung Keyboard;
- Scroll and discover the alternative named as Text Shortcuts;
- Tap the Add alternative from the upper right corner to include a content string script as a content easy route for your console application.
- You should type a text in the Quick Access field, which can be, for example, “Signature”;
- What’s more, another content in the Extended Text field, which will consequently show up after you have entered the Quick Access field, and which can be, for example, “Yours truly, Name, First Name”;
- Tap on the Save catch and leave the menus.