Setting up an alarm is as easy as breathing. Just read through the following steps and you will be right as rain to get a handle on your daily activities.
Manage AlarmsTo create a new alarm you need to open the Clock app and then Alarm, then press the “+” sign which can be seen in the upper right hand corner. After that, you can now set the following options to your desired settings.
- Time: Set the time when the alarm will ring by pressing the up or down arrows. After that, select between AM/PM.
- Alarm repeat: Press on the days that you want the alarm to repeat. Check the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm weekly on the selected days.
- Alarm type: This will change the way the alarm sounds when it is lauched (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: This will change the type of sound that will be played when the alarm is launched.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider either to the left or to the right to change the volume of the alarm.
- Snooze: Toggle to turn ON or OFF the snooze feature of the alarm. Tap Snooze to change the snooze settings, and assign an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Assign a certain name for the alarm. This name will show up on the screen when the alarm is triggered.
Turning Off an AlarmIf you want to turn off an alarm, touch and swipe the toggle to turn OFF an alarm.
Deleting an AlarmIf you want to remove one of your set alarms on the iPhone X, simply open the alarm menu. Then, press the Edit sign located on the top left hand corner of the screen.
After that, tap on the red sign next to the alarm that you want to delete and then press Delete.