The screen size of the LG V30 is one of the biggest of all smartphones, giving it a huge advantage for users. At the same time, the larger screen can be difficult to navigate with one hand. Fortunately, you can set up the LG V30 up with the TouchWiz feature making one-handed use easy for users.
Activating the LG V30 for one-handed use
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Then, go to the Settings app.
- Look for the One-handed Operation option and press it.
- Tap the toggle to “ON” in order to enable One-handed operation.
- Now follow the directions on the screen to set everything up.
How to toggle One-Handed Operation on and off:
- Activate One-handed operation by following the directions provided above.
- Now, at the top right corner of the screen, press the Expand button to be able to return to the normal screen size again.
- In order to reactivate One-handed operation, just slide your thumb from the side of the screen to the middle and back again in one motion.
* If you are left handed and still want to use the LG V30 one handed feature, simply do the motion beginning on the left hand side of the display. And do the opposite to use it with your right hand instead.
You’re now set up for One-Handed use. No more fiddling around with your phone!