Owners of the new Google Pixel 2 might be interested in knowing how they can alter the clock style that displays on the lockscreen of their device. It’s good to know that Google allows you change the style of the clock icon in different ways. This makes your Google Pixel 2 more personal and efficient since the lockscreen is the first screen that comes up on the smartphone. You are allowed to change the wallpaper of your Google Pixel 2.
Locate the Settings section and search for “Lock screen”. A list of several options will appear that you can include on your lock screen. Features like:
- The Dual Clock option that displays your current location time zone
- The Clock Size feature that you can use to insurers or decrease the size of the clock icon.
- The Show the Date option that you can use to display the current date.
- Camera Shortcut that gives an easier access to your camera feature.
- Owner Information that displays all the relevant information about the owner.
- The Unlock Effect that provides you with an entirely different effect that makes your smartphone more fun. You should check out the watercolor effect.
- The Additional Info option allows you to include features like weather and pedometer on the lock screen of your device.
How to Change Pixel 2 Lock Screen WallpaperThe process of changing your wallpaper on the Pixel is very similar to that of the Pixel XL. to do this, look for an empty space on the screen, press and hold on to it and a list will appear with options including widgets, changing your home screen settings and also the option to change your wallpaper. Click on the wallpaper option and click on “Lock screen.”
There are a lot of default cool wallpaper options on your Google Pixel 2, but if you do not like any of the options available, you can click on “more images” and choose from any of your pictures that you have taken with your smartphone. As soon as you locate your preferred image, click on the Set Wallpaper button and it will be applied on your Google Pixel 2.