TABLE OF CONTENTS:
The new Google Pixel 2 has a lot of great features. One of them is the ability to create an app folder for your apps. This may be new to you and you want to know how to create folders in the home screen of your Google Pixel 2. I’ll explain on how to do this on your Google Pixel 2 which make your device to look neater and more organized. There are multiple ways by which you can create folders for your app icons and widgets on your Google Pixel 2 and I’ll explain them below.
The easiest way to create an app folder on your Google Pixel 2 is to drag it on another app that you’d like to put in a folder together. Do this anytime you want to combine apps into a folder. When the folder name shows up, release your finger from it and you’ll be able to apply a new name. Alternatively, you can make use of the tips below to create multiple folders for apps on your Google Pixel 2.
How Create Folders on Google Pixel 2 (Method 2):
- Turn on your Google Pixel 2
- Find the app you want to place in a folder, tap on it and hold down
- Drag towards the notification bar and you’ll see an option for new folder
- Drop the app on this new folder option
- Choose a name for the folder
- Tap done
- Do the same for apps that you want to include in this folder