Owners of the new Google Pixel 2 might want to know how they can download ringtone without paying money. Knowing how to download ringtones for free becomes handy if you want to set a specific ringtone for a particular contact on your Google Pixel 2. You can also a ringtone for an alarm to notify you about a particular task. I’ll explain some tips below that you can use to download ringtones for free on your Google Pixel 2.
Google Pixel 2 Ringtone DownloadsIt’s very simple to download ringtones for free on your smartphones. You can also create custom ringtones for each contact on your device and also set notification ringtones for whenever you receive a text message. Follow the steps below to know how you can set custom ringtones:
- Start your iTunes and make sure it is updated to the latest version
- Click on the song you wish to use and do not forget that it will last for 30 seconds
- Set the start and stop range on the song. You can do this by right-clicking on the specific song and click on Get Info from the list that appears
- Create the AAC format of the song. You can do this by right-clicking on the specific song and click on Create AAC version from the list
- Copy the new file and delete the former one
- Rename the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r”
- Add the song to iTunes
- Sync your Smartphone
How to Set Ringtone on Pixel 2
- Power on your Google Pixel 2
- Locate the Dialer app
- Search and click on the specific contact you want to set a song for
- Edit the contact by clicking on the pen icon
- A window will show up with the list of sounds on your device
- Look for the song you wish to use as a ringtone
- If the song is not on the list, click on ‘Add’ to look for it in your Google Pixel 2 storage, click on it as soon as you find it.
The tips above will assist you to set a specific ringtone for a particular contact on your device. It’s important to point out that other calls from your contact list or any caller will use the default ringtones as their ringtone while any contact that you set a ringtone for, will use the specific tone that you have selected. The major advantage of creating custom ringtone on your Google Pixel 2 is that it gives you the idea of who is calling without checking your smartphone.