You might be wondering how to download ringtones on Pixel 2. One of the major advantages of knowing how to download ringtones for free is that it comes in handy when you want to create a specific ringtone for an individual contact or you want to set up an alarm to remind of you of a task. I’ll explain below how you can locate the default ringtone on your Google Pixel 2.
You can make use of the tips below to alter the specific ringtone for a contact on your Google smartphone. You should know that other calls received on your Google Pixel 2 will use the default ringtones while any specific contact you set a ringtone for will use the ringtone. One of the major reasons of knowing how to do this on your Google Pixel 2 is that it allows to know who is calling without checking our phone screen and it give you a better experience with your Google Pixel 2.
How to Download Ringtones to Google Pixel 2
Adding and creating ringtones on your Google Pixel 2 is very easy and fast. You can set a ringtone for specific contact and you are also allowed to do the same for your text messages. The tips below will teach you how you can create custom ringtones on your Google Pixel 2.
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- Locate the Dialer app
- Search and click on the contact you want to ascribe a ringtone.
- Clicked on the pen-shaped icon to edit the details of the specific contact.
- You can now click on the ‘Ringtone’ icon
- A new window will come up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Search and choose the song that you wish to use.
- If you can’t find the desired song, click on the ‘Add’ option. Locate it in your smartphone storage and click on it