Some owners of the new Google Pixel 2 have complained of having issues with their device sound including the volume option. Most users experience the sound problem when they make or receive a call on their device which makes it difficult for them to have a proper conversation with the caller.
I’ll suggest some ways that you can use to fix the sound issue on your Google Pixel 2. If the problem persists after trying out the tips below, contact your retailer to get your smartphone replaced. The instructions below will help you to fix the sound issue on your Google Pixel 2.
How to fix Pixel 2 Audio Not Working:
- Power off your Google Pixel 2, remove the SIM card and put it back again. Power on your Google Pixel 2.
- Dirt or debris may have gotten into the microphone of your device. You can use compressed air to clean up the microphone and see if that solves the sound issue.
- Bluetooth can also interfere with your device’s audio. Switch off your Bluetooth and see if that solves the sound issue on your Google Pixel 2.
- Another effective method is to wipe the cache partition of your Google Pixel 2, you can make use of this detailed manual on how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache.
- The last suggestion is to out your Google Pixel 2 in Recovery Mode to fix the sound issue.