If you are not a fan of the LED notification alerts on your Pixel 2, you can deactivate this feature on your smartphone. Follow the detailed guide below to understand how you can activate/deactivate the LED notification on the Pixel 2.
How To Switch Off And Deactivate LED Notification
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- On the home screen menu, click on Menu
- Then click Settings
- Tap on an option on the list called “Sound & Notifications”
- Search for the “LED indicator” option
- Move the toggle to deactivate this feature
Most users of the new Google Pixel 2 are interested in knowing how they can deactivate the notification settings because there are times when you will receive messages that are for your eyes only.
ou can deactivate the notifications for a specific app or contact. You can also choose to deactivate it for all completely on your Google Pixel 2.