Some owners of the new Google Pixel 2 have been complaining of experiencing sound issues on their smartphone. This issue occurs anytime the users want to make or receive a call on their smartphone. This issue can be caused by the bluetooth feature that affects the sound output of your device. Below are some of the ways that you can use to solve the sound issue on your Google Pixel 2.
The tips below are some of the possible ways that you can use to fix the volume and sound issue on your Pixel 2. However, if the issue persists after trying out these tips, I will advise that you contact your retailer to get your Pixel 2 replaced. You can make use of the tips below to fix the Pixel 2 sound issues.
How You Can Fix Pixel 2 Sound Problems:
- Switch off your Pixel 2, remove the SIM card and then put it back and switch on your smartphone.
- It’s possible that dirt, debris and dust could be inside the microphone, make use of compressed air to clean the microphone and see if that solves the sound issue on your Pixel 2.
- You might also be experiencing sound issues on your device because of your Bluetooth. Switch off your Bluetooth and see if that solves the sound problem on your Pixel 2.
- Another option you can carry out is to wipe the cache of your device, you can make use of this guide on how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache.
- Another method is to put your Pixel 2 into Recovery Mode.