There are owners of the new Google Pixel 2 that will be interested in knowing how to solve sound issues they are experiencing on their device. This issue always occurs when making or receiving a call on your Google Pixel 2. One of the causes of this issue is the Bluetooth feature. Below I’ll explain some ways that you can use to solve your smartphone problems with sound cuts out.
I’ll explain some methods that you use to solve sound cut problems on your Google Pixel 2. If the issue persist after trying the tips below then I will advise that you contact your retailer to get your device replaced. The guide below will make you understand how you can fix the Pixel 2 sound problems.
How to Fix Pixel 2 Sound Cuts Out:
- Switch off your Google Pixel 2, remove the SIM card, put it back and switch on your phone.
- It’s possible that dirt or debris has accumulated in the microphone of your device; you can make use of compressed air to clean it and check if that solves the issue on your Google Pixel 2.
- Sound issue can also be caused by your Bluetooth feature as highlighted above. Switch off your Bluetooth and check if that solves the issue.
- Another method that you can try is to wipe the cache of your device. You can make use of this guide to understand how to wipe the Pixel 2 cache.
- The last method that I will suggest is to put your Google Pixel 2 into Recovery Mode.