There are owners of the new Google Pixel 2 that will be interested in knowing how to make use of the Compass feature on their smartphone. I’ll explain different methods that you can use to access the compass on your Google Pixel 2. You will need to download one of the apps on Google Play Store that works with the Compass feature to be able to use the compass on your Google Pixel 2.
I Can Recommend These Apps to Have Access to Your Compass for Your Google Pixel 2:
When you have downloaded your preferred app and you have located the Compass app on your Google Pixel 2, the next thing you should do is to calibrate the compass. You can make use of the tips below to understand how you can calibrate the compass on your Google Pixel 2 so that the compass will become accessible to you on your Google Pixel 2.
How to Calibrate Compass On Google Pixel 2:
- Switch on your Google Pixel 2
- As soon as the main screen loads, click on the phone app
- Switch to your dial pad
- Type in this code *#0*#
- Click on the “sensor” tile
- Search for the “Magnetic Sensor”
- You can now move your device around each axis to complete
- Move the compass sensor of your device until the calibration is complete
You can now exit the service menu by pressing the back key repeatedly.