New users of the Apple iPhone X might be seeing duplicate contacts on their list because they transferred their SIM contacts. I’m sure you will be interested in knowing how you can delete the duplicate contacts on your Apple iPhone X. You can delete all the duplicates with just a few tips and it will save you the extra cost of buying an app to clean up your contacts. You can make use of the tips below to understand how you can remove duplicate contacts on your Apple iPhone X.
Deleting Contacts on iPhone X
It is possible for you to locate, link and remove contacts on your Apple iPhone X without using a computer. Follow the tips below to understand how you can do this on your Apple iPhone X.
- Switch on your Apple iPhone X
- Locate Contacts
- Locate the contacts that you want to connect
- Click on the first contact to connect
- Click on Edit
- You can now choose ‘Link Contacts’
- Choose the contacts to link and then select link
- To finish the process, click on Done