Google Pixel 2 owners often ask us how they can download music to their phones. It’s important to know how to do that because it saves you the extra cost of purchasing songs on iTunes. I’ll explain below how you to get music on your Google Pixel 2 without going through the iTunes store.
How to Download Songs on Google Pixel 2Downloading music for free on your Google Pixel 2 is very simple. The tips below will help to get music for free:
- Open iTunes and be sure you have the latest updates
- Choose the music you want to use and remember it will only play for 30 seconds
- Configure a opening and ending times by using the right-click option and go to Get Info from the options
- Right click or you can ctrl-click to Create an AAC format of the song
- Copy the new file, while also deleting the old one
- Change the name of the extension to “.m4r.”
- Include file on iTunes
- You can now sync your Google Pixel 2.
How to Set Ringtone on Pixel 2
- Switching on your Google Pixel 2
- Click on Dialer app
- Search and click on the contact you want to set a ringtone for
- Click on the pen icon to edit the contact
- Click on the ‘Ringtone’ icon
- A window will appear with all your ringtone sounds
- Search for the desired song that you want to set as ringtone.
- If you can’t see the ringtone, select ‘Add’ to search for it in your phone storage and select it.
The instructions explained above will teach you how to choose a particular ringtone for a contact on your Google Pixel 2. the standard ringtone will be used for other calls while the selected ringed ringtone will be used for specific contacts. Most people will like this idea because it makes it possible to know who is calling their Google Pixel 2 without having to check their smartphone.