The sole and major reason for the autocorrect is to assist rectify spelling errors that you may make while typing in words that comprise the message you decide to key in, However autocorrect can sometimes be a problem when it autocorrects something that you did not type wrong on Essential PH-1 device, This said problem is true with the PH-1 as autocorrect and can be a headache sometimes. We will be discussing further how to fix autocorrect on Essential PH-1.
How to Fix Autocorrect on Essential PH-1:
- Switch the Essential PH-1 device on
- Maneuver to the screen that gives you the keyboard
- Adjacent to the left “Space Bar” click on to select and hold the “Dictation Key” down.
- Then tap to select the “Settings” gear symbol
- Underneath the option that reads “Smart Typing” tap “Predictive Text and switch it off
- Another thing that you can do is to switch off the different settings like automatic capitalization and punctuation marks
- At a later time, should you decide to switch the autocorrect back on, on device all you would need to do is maneuver to the screen giving you the keyboard,and maneuver back to settings and alter the autocorrect feature to “ON’, to make everything go back to how it used to be, before you made the alterations
It is vital to note though that for those owners who have a different keyboard installed, through Google Play, the steps to turn the autocorrect feature may be different on Essential PH-1 device, depending on how that keyboard is presented.