The whole point of autocorrect is to correct spelling mistakes or typos that you make when typing or organizing something on your smartphone. Auto Correct malfunctions are sometimes a problem on LG V30. We’ll clarify below how to fix V30’s autocorrect.
How to Repair Autocorrect on LG V30:
- Switch on the V30
- Proceed to a screen that illustrates the keyboard
- Tap and hold the “Dictation Key” at near the left “Space Bar”
- Then tap “Settings” shown with a gear symbol
- Tap on “Predictive Text” to turn it off after finding it in the section below “Smart Typing”
- Another alternative is to turn off dissimilar settings like punctuation marks and auto-capitalization
Thereafter, if you choose to learn to switch autocorrect for the V30 back “ON”, return to the keyboard and proceed to settings and change the autocorrect to “ON” if you want to set everything back as it was.
Take note that for indicated individuals that have different keyboards equipped through Google Play, the guide to disable and enable autocorrect on the LG V30 may be a little different depending on how the keyboard is arranged.